Graphic Artist / Multimedia Artist
Franmar is looking for a full time Graphic Artist / Multimedia Artist to help tell the story of our safe, environmentally-friendly products, which replace harmful chemicals commonly used the in screenprinting, home remodeling, and construction industries. Franmar is a small, family-owned business founded in Bloomington, IL. Together, we’re a friendly, collaborative team. This Graphic Artist / Multimedia Artist role provides opportunities to learn on the job, build a portfolio, and impact Franmar’s branding decisions. The Graphic Artist / Multimedia Artist will also contribute to the currently ongoing redesign of our website.
Franmar offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a SIMPLE IRA retirement match plan. Our typical work hours are 9:00 - 5:00 PM, Monday though Friday, at our facility in Bloomington, Illinois, though remote work and schedule flexibility is also possible. Travel to trade shows throughout the U.S. is possible, based on skills, interest, and competing workload, among other factors.
- Develop and oversee the production of:
- Product labels
- Trade show banners
- Ad materials for trade magazines and sites such as This Old House, Hardware Retailing, etc.
- Promotional web content
- Product how-to videos
- Stage and take product photos (commercial photography experience is a plus)
- Develop ad content for social media and help maintain Franmar’s social media presence
- Assist with prep for trade shows, including virtual trade shows, and webinars
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experienced in recording and editing video (we use Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- Photography experience is a plus
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Promotional writing skills are a plus
- College degree preferred
If you don’t meet all the requirements for this role, but still think you may be a good fit, we encourage you to submit an application.
To apply, please complete our application below and include a cover letter and your resume as an attachment, with a link to your portfolio.
Equal Opportunity Employer